Wednesday, July 16, 2014
FRENEMY- THAT VIXEN THOUGH
You gnaw at my flesh
Taking little taunting bites
You are worse than the Anopheles
You blood sucking imp!
You swim through my offals
Causing me to twist n' turn
Not in ecstacy
You are the spitting Kobra!
I know you so well
You can't wait
To go for my jugular
Ah! You heartless Leon
You peck at me
I know you would love to eat my eyes
Oh my ears and nose too?
Ha! Unless you find me
In the bowels of your abode
You Leviathan is having no feast
You appeared as Lambe
You thought no one saw you
Your huge snout and sharp claws
You hid in your cloak
I must commend you
Ye ruthless Kameleon
You are quite the charmer
I wonder how you get to be this;
A foul despicable creature
Whose real identity is whispered
In dark corridors
And damp hallways
Yet all you have shown them
Is light
Thou art deceitful!
She whose name must not be mentioned.
I
Know
You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha luvli.... so which creatures is dis frenemy exactly....from a 'quitos, cobra, lion, primeval dragon leviathan, a lamb, chameleon, etc etc...indeed its very despicable....
ReplyDeletea luvli piece there... i'm actually clapping
Great Job, Well Captured!
ReplyDelete