SYMPHONIC ORGY
I watched them through the large screen ‘Twas dark at first Then the lights spilled across the large chamber I saw the tall man first His neck bent over her As he stroked her face and tweaked her ears He moved down to caress her neck She tingled and made some sweet melodious sounds As those able hands slid down and tickled her belly delightfully He then pulled her tight and close to him And threw his head back in ecstasy
Then I saw the young woman She was crouched over another I watched as she splayed those slender fingers Over his toothed back She kneaded and pressed and stroked him He could not help but sigh and groan with pleasure In sync with the movement of her fingers His timbres conveyed a surge of gratification through her And lit her face with the shadow of a smile
The last one drew my attention in awe
I observed as his young sturdy fingers glided all over her So sure of himself, the look of pure joy on his face As he tickled her all over Her giggles filled the room in response to his touch He would then tap her bottom midway Which remarkably echoed through the room
The whole atmosphere was utopic My breath caught in my throat As I clutched my almost non-existent bosom I licked my then parched lips Which were opened in utter awe My ears, alive more than ever My whole body buzzed in reverence At this astounding scene;
A concert hall filled with harmonious melodies Wrought from three striking instruments They lulled me to blissful sleep Just before the others could join in.
Chei!...Great piece!
ReplyDeleteamazing!!!!
ReplyDelete