Monday, June 2, 2014
CURTAIN CALL-take a bow
I will show you how it will be like
Very soon...
But before that time comes,
I will enjoy being with you
Think of the walks in the greens
When the night is cool and calm
Think of the nervewrecking laughter
Which brings tears to the eyes and makes them sparkle
Think of the times too
When we refuse to talk to one another
Ah a pain here, a fear here
Not a bed of roses
Nor a pint of bile
As i count the moments my dears,
I will make all the memories i can
I will imprint you in my mind
And think of you so
I will brand you in my heart
And love you so
But when the time finally dawns
I will step out of the picture
Watch the curtain fall
And wave at you
I know you wouldn't need me then
Afterall both of you make the perfect picture.
Even so, you will never be forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNever be forgotten???Is it that your feet trickle residual paint from the picture as you walk out?
ReplyDeleteMaybe...maybe she has the memory so the picture does not matter much
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful piece!
ReplyDeleteThx man
ReplyDeleteAwesome Piece!
ReplyDelete