Thursday, November 6, 2014
DOLOR!
My pillow gets wet
Especially when I see the little pink dresses
And the tiny shoes she wore.
My eyes get damp
Even so, when I stretch out my arm to her side of the bed
And I remember she sleeps under the cold tablet in the yard
My heart gets broken
When I touch my now flat belly
And recall she was there some few months ago
My lips quiver
When I turn around with a start cos he called my name
Only it was but the breeze tingling my ears
My shoulders tremble
When I watch him hug his little girl tightly
That was us some years ago.
My knees buckle
When I watch the tiny heads thrown back in fits of giggle in the park
As I remember my tiny head was run over at the corner of that street.
At the end
My whole body screams in despair
At the thought of all the ones I loved and lost
To death or to another
There I wish for some opium
To take me faraway to a place
That place where I soar
Painlessly
Effortlessly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment