Our paths crossed at the well
An unusual girl she was
Eyes large and brown
One look into them, you sure could drown
Mayhaps, due to the faraway look
Like she was here and she was yonder
Her fair skin shone like pearls
Her hair unusually bright, almost auburn
Her body looked frail as if she would break
Yet in her gait, a rare forte exuded
Her whole appearance was peculiar
Beautifully so
I stared so hard, so much, in awe
That I tripped and almost fell
Head first into the well
Then I felt frail fingers
Grab me with such strength
And haul me on the grass patch
After one hard look
She turned on her heels
I called out and ran after her
The more I ran, the farther she seemed
She never said a word to me
She floated away
And I knew then,
I dreamt about one
from here and yonder
Whoa! This is Soul Poetry. Good job.!
ReplyDeleteValormann! ;-)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete