Sunday, August 24, 2014
KENJE!
They call me crazy
Just because i go round
In rags and underwashed
Hair almost auburn
Though i know i have enough melanin
I sit at the square and listen
As they spin tales
About the origin of my madness
Especially about me being a man snatcher
I laugh so hard and clap
Who needs a man?
When these demons keep.me busy?
I watch them everytime
Those market women
Fat behinds and stinky sweat pits
And those men
Always tugging briefcases behind them
With silk ropey things choking them.
And they call me crazy?
Aha!
Have you seen those ones
Who sit behind the wheel of the kiakia trucks?
Their eyes depict madness
As they dart from east to west and back
Noses flared,
In their bid to squeeze their dingy lorries
Into the traffic frenzy
Their breath can scald
And not just the temperature
And to think i am the crazy one
I find the men particularly amusing
Those constraining outfits
In this hot damp atmosphere
When I see them
I laugh so hard and clap
That's when they think
I fancy them
But tell me
Who needs a man?
When these demons keep me busy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment