LETTERS FROM THE DEAD KID - PT 1 ANTI-BULLYING
Dear YOU,
Do you remember ME?
Do you remember how you teased me?
About my skinny body
and knock-kneed legs?
Do you remember how in first grade you played a prank on the
teacher and I was blamed?
Do you remember when you spilled ink on the principal’s son’s shirt?
And your friends pointed fingers at me?
Do you even remember when you kicked my lunch because I
offered to share?
Of course you won’t remember!
You won’t remember when I covered for you and you rat out on
me!
You won’t remember when you tricked me into believing I was
part of you clique!
When all I did was to be your errand girl
I only wanted to be your friend
Yet you detested me so and wouldn't let me be
You seemed to have a high, giving me hell
I thought you even liked me but ‘twas all a show
Something to laugh at when you meet the boys
You bid me to join your jests
Only to find myself as the centerpiece
You wounded my soul with your harsh tongue
Your broke my spirit with your illusory acts
You hurt my body with deceptive arms
And now! Now you won’t let me be after you murdered me?
You have the guts to sit in the pew all teary eyed?
You have the guts to write a terrific tribute?
You have the guts to light me a candle?
Pshaw! How I turn in my grave!
Have you ever for once, thought that you murdered me? with your words?
Of course! You are sorry
Why wait till now to be remorseful?
It won’t get me back after all
But don’t you worry,
I will still be watching you
Writing to you
Following you
Love,
The Dead Kid
Almost ran out of my lab...
ReplyDeleteHaha u had better
Delete