Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MY FIRST BLOWJOB

Foregrounded on the dark mahogany skin,
 It stood majestically beckoning my lips
To taste of the sweet and creamy yet fiery combo
“May I?” I asked, hands behind me
“Only your lips, ma’am”, he replied
Need I say more?
The sight of the frothy head drew me closer
Closer
Till I dipped my head in a maid like curtsy
Wrapped my lips around the rim and tossed my head back
Taking in every single drop leaving the froth on my upper lip
A perfect combo of Amarula and coffee liqueur and whip cream
My first Blowjob was served.
Lovely cocktail I say!  


8 comments:

  1. You are toying with our minds! But I like it. Great piece.
    ......."The sight of the frothy head drew me closer
    Closer
    Till I dipped my head in a maid like curtsy
    Wrapped my lips around the rim and tossed my head back
    Taking in every single drop leaving the froth on my upper lip".......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can i say Benji? I love words and their effect. ;-)

      Delete
    2. ...especially their ability to elicit emotions that lie beneath, unnoticed....

      Delete
  2. Great piece. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete