Sunday, March 23, 2014

BODY ESSENTIALS PT. 1


We became friends
When I was just becoming a woman
We had met before
For I knew your clan were friends with mine
But I am very sure
That our bond is stronger than theirs
You came at a time
When your presence was very much needed
Your fierce loyalty
Protected me in my timid moments
People booed and jeered
Whenever they realized you were with me
They felt you were of no use in my life
How wrong they were!
For with you,
I can walk head up and stand proud
For I know you have me covered
Oh ye faithful brassiere,
Thou art loved!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! although the title gives a hint i still like how this ended. For a moment i was rolling my eyes cos i thought it was yet another 'lovey-dovey' mushy s3 woara wonim.

    Small note though. I think First word of line 7 should be "when".

    Good to have you join the blogging club dear.
    Mwuah!

    ReplyDelete